The Patchwork in Leopard-print Calfskin and Textured Leather
- A one-of-a-kind runway bag with a unique mix of pattern and texture in leopard-print calfskin and leather, and individually named after a British town, street or village. Created in London and crafted in Italy, it has a polished buckle in homage to our trench coat and can be worn as a shoulder or crossbody bag, or held as a clutch.
- The bag featured in the model and interior shots is for reference only. The plaque will be engraved with the bag's individual name.
- 19.5 x 5 x 12cm/7.7 x 2 x 4.7in
- 100% real fur: farmed calfskin, bos taurus, fur origin: Australia with calf leather, leather and python-print water snake trims
- Lining: 84% polyester, 16% polyurethane
- Four card slots, one slip compartment, one zip pocket
- Detachable wide striped snakeskin shoulder strap, detachable slim leather crossbody strap
- Magnetic closure
- Polished metal hardware
- Unique internal metal plaque
- Made in Italy