The Kensington – Mid-Length Heritage Trench Coat
- The Kensington is a modern fit trench coat, tailored to the body, with slim set-in sleeves.
- The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable.
- Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather.
- Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Coat length: 88cm/34.6in. This is based on a size UK 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 185cm/6ft 1in
- Outer: 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England