Double Cotton Twill Trench Coat
- The trench coat is crafted from a heavy cotton gabardine.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A closely cut design, the trench coat features set-in sleeves and a tapered waist.
- Heritage details include a gun flap, rain shield and belted cuffs.
- Fits small to size, take one size larger than normal
- Coat length: 84cm/33.1in. This is based on a size UK 42 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Outer: 100% cotton with leather trim
- Lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy