Donegal Herringbone Wool Double-breasted Coat
- A double-breasted coat created from Donegal herringbone wool tweed. Inspired by classic tailoring, it is constructed with precision-cut peak lapels and flap pockets. Slip it over a suit or jeans to elevate your look.
- Coat length: 116cm/45.7in. This is based on a size IT 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 188cm/6ft 2in
- Outer: 100% wool
- Undercollar: 70% wool, 20% polyamide, 10% cashmere
- Lining: 50% acetate, 50% viscose
- Sleeve lining: 50% acetate, 50% cupro
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted closure
- Flap pockets, chest welt pocket
- Signature check undercollar
- Dry clean